Pyre requires at least:
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Processor: Dual Core CPU - 2.6ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB of VRAM and OpenGL 2.1+ support
Hard Drive: 9 GB available space
You may need to upgrade aspects of your system in order to run the game.
If your GPU has a "high-performance mode" available, try turning that on. To do this on an NVidia GPU:
1. Download and install NVidia drivers if you haven't already
2. Right click on desktop -> NVidia Control Panel
3. 3D Settings -> Managed 3D Settings
4. Under Global Settings tab - Preferred graphics processor:
5. Change that from Auto-select or Integrated graphics to High-performance NVIDIA processor.
To do this with an AMD/ATI GPU:
1. Run the game once and exit to create a Switchable Graphics profile entry
2. Right click on desktop -> Configure Switchable Graphics
3. Change the Graphics Setting for all "pyre.exe" entries to be "High Performance" instead of "Not assigned"
4. Click Apply, then run the game